Thanks again for signing up to join the rally to shut down San Onofre's dangerous nuclear reactors. Californians deserve clean and safe energy!
I wanted to remind you of the details:
- When: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Where: Near San Onofre reactor south gate on Old Hwy 101 (map).
- Drive: Take I-5 to Basilone Rd, drive 2 miles south for drop off.
- Park: At San Onofre State Beach, 1/8 mile south of rally site -- $15/day -- Please bring correct cash.
- March: Starts at 12:30 p.m. from State Beach Parking area, 1/8 mile to rally site, bring signs, etc.
Citizens' Oversight Projects has additional directions, an updated list of speakers and more on the event page here: http://www.copswiki.org/Common/A29SanOnofreProtestAndRally
If you have questions between now and the rally, you can also reach me on my cell phone at 202-957-1247.
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Bring your family, your friends and some signs if you'd like!
Friends of the Earth